- Certified Course in Network Administration – Fees 15,000/-
(CCAN – 3 Months – Certification Course in Computer Hardware and Networking)
- Course Module
- Professional Computer Application – Computer Fundamental
- Introduction to PC Hardware
- Hardware installation and configuration
- PC debugging , troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Software installation and Configuration
- Networking Basic and Configuration
- Configure and install the other peripherals
- Printer Installation
- Printer Troubleshooting
- Personality Development and Interview
- Total Duration
- 1.3 Months
- Course Type
- Job Support
Learn to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot computer systems
Get the experience needed to launch a career as a computer support technician with this nine-credit-hour certificate program. You’ll receive an overview on installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and operating systems. Upon completion of this program, you’ll be ready to take the CompTIA IT Fundamentals and A+ certification exams and qualify for entry-level jobs as a computer support technician.
Courses include IT fundamentals, A+ hardware and A+ operating systems technologies. All classes are taught by multidisciplinary faculty who are experts in their fields. Many courses are offered online or in blended formats, giving you added flexibility.
Certificate program requirements
This 9 credit-hour certificate program provides students with experience installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware and operating systems. These courses will help students prepare for the CompTIA IT Fundamentals and A+ certification exams and qualify for entry-level jobs as computer support technicians.